Pay Property Taxes
Abatement of Property Tax Penalties in Response to COVID-19
COVID Abatement for First Half 2021 taxes
Tuesday, April 27, 2021, the Anoka County Board of Commissioners approved a resolution Authorizing the Abatement of Anoka County Property Tax Penalties for First Half Taxes Payable in 2021 in Response to COVID-19 Pandemic.
This abatement of penalty will only apply to:
- Current year non-escrow residential and non-residential properties
- Taxes must be under $50,000 annual property tax owed for all properties owned by the taxpayer
- Excludes railroad and utility parcels
- The penalty abatement will apply only if the first half payment is made in full by June 15, 2021
- A completed application must be submitted to qualify for this abatement.
You can also pay your property taxes:
- By mail, using the pre-addressed envelopes included with your tax statement. Or with your own envelope addressed to: Anoka County Property Records and Taxation, 2100 3rd Ave, Room 119, Anoka, MN 55303
- Drop Box locations. Click for more information (NO POSTAGE REQUIRED)
- In person, at the Public Service Counter in the Anoka County Government Center
- Where can I find an online tax statement to print off for my use?
- When are my property taxes due?
- What locations will take my property tax payment?
- Is there a grace period for paying my property taxes?
- If I pay my property taxes late, is there a penalty?
- What is "Tax Capacity Value?"
- What is "Tax Capacity Rate?"
- What is a "Truth in Taxation Notice" (TNT)?
- What happens at the Truth in Taxation meetings?
- My school district held a referendum at the November general election. If it passed, is the increase reflected on this Truth in Taxation Notice?
- What factors affect my property taxes?
- Who determines my property tax?
- Does increasing property value always increase my taxes?
- What is "Fiscal Disparities?"
- What is "Tax Increment Financing?"
- Why do I have to pay late fees if I didn’t receive my tax statement?
- What are the waste management fees?