Get Help Now

Anoka County knows that chemical abuse is a major community health problem for youth and adults. Getting you the help you need is a priority, and we are here to help. 

Do you or a loved one need help with drug or alcohol use? You may be asking:

  • How does someone get into treatment?
  • How will I pay for it?

Get Started

Anoka County does not offer addiction treatment services. If you're looking for financial support while seeking treatment, your best resource for where to seek treatment is your insurance provider. 

If you are low income, you may be eligible for publicly funded treatment services. The county can assist you in determining your financial and clinical eligibility. 

 Do you have:

  • Health Insurance? Call your insurance provider to see what benefits you are eligible for.
  • No insurance or inadequate insurance? Call Anoka County at 763-324-1270. You may be eligible for funding.
  • Unsure or have questions? Call Anoka County at 763-324-1270.

For information about Chemical Health Services or your eligibility for funding chemical health treatment, call 763-324-1270.