Anoka County closed its public-facing services in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
All Corrections Department lobby spaces have been closed to walk-in traffic. Please contact your probation officer for questions.
For general information regarding service delivery, contact 763-324-4800.
What We Do
Anoka County Community Corrections provides a system of services for adults and juveniles referred by the courts. All cases receiving probationary dispositions receive supervision and/or case management as ordered by the court. The department works with offenders who need supervision while living in the community or who are incarcerated in one of our facilities.
The department’s vision and mission incorporates strategic planning through the use of evidence-based practices and outcome measurements.
Working to Build a Safer Community.
- Individuals can change and public safety is enhanced through our balanced approach of targeted interventions and accountability.
- We promote and maintain a safe, positive, and healthy work environment for all.
- We value communication, cooperation, and collaboration with all stakeholders.
- We are sensitive to the impact of crime and value victim restoration.
- We believe in staff development and safety through training, support, resources, and recognition.
- We are obligated to provide quality, timely, and fiscally responsible services.
- We are committed to leading through implementing innovative, research based, and results driven services.
- We actively evaluate agency practices through quality assurance.