The customer is responsible to transport firewood that is purchased within the guidelines established by the Minnesota Department of Agriculture and Minnesota DNR to prevent the spread of Emerald Ash Borer and other invasive species. Firewood is not allowed to be purchased and moved outside of quarantined areas. State guidelines are available here.
Firewood will be sold by the fireplace cord (4’x8’x16”). The cost per fireplace cord is $75.00. Approximately 95% of the firewood is oak with a small percentage of other mixed woods, split and seasoned two years. The is a limit of 3 per household. Please call 763-757-3920 to pre-register for a time slot to pick-up your firewood and to pre-pay (credit card only). Cash and check registrations are accepted, however, you must register in-person at the Bunker Hills Activity Center Building. Registration hours are Monday thru Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
There are a limited number of fireplace cords available.
- Pre-payment and pre-registration are required (call 763-757-3920).
- Registration deadline for the September 24 pick-up is September 22.
- Registration deadline for the October 15 pick-up is October 13.
- Registration deadline for the October 29 pick-up is October 27.
- Telephone registrations are by credit card only.Walk-in registrations may pay with credit card, check, or cash.
- You must load and transport your own firewood.
- Pick-up will be at the Anoka County Parks Maintenance Facility located off of Bunker Lake Blvd. and Hanson Blvd. in Andover (check-in station will be located at the fence gate east of the Parks Maintenance Facility.
- A confirmation receipt will be mailed to all registered individuals.Please have your driver’s license with you for identification purposes.