What if my mailbox was hit by a car?
The Anoka County Highway Department has swing-away mailbox supports and
posts available to residents who live along the county highway system. Contact
the Permit Office at 763-862-4239 for prices.

If your mailbox is damaged by a vehicle/truck, contact the Permit Office at 763-
862-4239 for prices.

Anyone installing or replacing their mailbox support and/or post must call Gopher
State One Call (GSOC) to request locates on all utilities placed in the County
right-of-way before digging.

You may contact GSOC at www.gopherstateonecall.org and click on the red
Attention Homeowners box to request a locate or call 800-252-1166 or 651-454-

Show All Answers

1. We live on a county road and our mailbox was hit by a plow truck. How do we get a new one?
2. What if I want to purchase a new mailbox?
3. What if my mailbox was hit by a car?