What forms of identification can I provide with my Passport Application?

You will need to bring with one of the following forms of primary identification in addition to your proof of U.S. Citizenship: Valid Minnesota Driver's License/Clipped Minnesota Driver's License with renewal papers
Naturalization Certificate
Current Government ID (city, state or federal)

Minnesota State ID, Learners Permit, and out of state ID may be acceptable if accompanied by secondary identification.
For more information on Primary or Secondary Identification, please visit travel.state.gov

Passport page.

Show All Answers

1. Can I use my Credit Card to pay for my Passport?
2. Is my Passport Real ID compliant?
3. Can I submit my DS-82 (renew by mail) application at your office?
4. Do I need to make an appointment to apply for a Passport?
5. Can I apply online?
6. Will I need my Social Security Card or Social Security Number when I apply for a Passport?
7. Can I get an Enhanced Driver's License at the Passport Center?
8. What forms of identification can I provide with my Passport Application?
9. Will the Passport Center take my Passport Photo?
10. How long does it take to receive my Passport?
11. Can I use a photocopy of my Birth Certificate for proof of U.S. citizenship for my Passport Application?
12. What type of U.S. Citizenship will I need to provide with my Passport Application?
13. Are minor children required to be present when processing their Passport Applications?
14. Can I expedite the processing time of my Passport Application?
15. What is the difference between a Passport Book and Passport Card?
16. Are both parents required to be present when applying for a minor child's Passport?