At Anoka County Non-Secure we understand that visitation is important to both the youth placed here as well as their family. Guidelines for visiting are in place to ensure the safety of both the youth and the staff.
- All visitors must have photo identification.
- All visitors must sign in on the visitors log.
- All items brought into the Anoka County Non-Secure Program must be inspected and inventoried by staff prior to being given to the youth.
- Probation officers, social workers, attorneys, c/o counselors may visit youth during reasonable hours. Prior notification is required.
- If parent cannot visit during the listed times or is requesting a special visit, contact your child's primary counselor or the program coordinator 48 hours in advance (651-783-7531).
- Visitors are limited to three per youth. Extra visitors are not allowed to remain on campus. We encourage families to make arrangements prior to visits to split times.
- No large sums of money will be accepted for the youth. Youth can use coins or dollar bills.
- Visits may be cancelled at anytime. You will be contacted if this occurs.
- Parents or legal guardian(s).
- Siblings - under age 18 must be accompanied by a parent. Siblings over the age of 18 years of age must be approved by primary counselor and probation officer/social worker.
- All other visitors must be approved by the probation officer, social worker, primary counselor or program coordinator prior to the visit (i.e. extended family, counselor, clergy, etc.)
- Supplies may be brought in during visits if needed.
- Books and magazines are not allowed unless cleared by staff and donated to the Anoka County Non-Secure Program for general use.
- Only unopened, factory sealed food items may be brought in to the Anoka County Non-Secure Program (verified by staff). Unused items must be discarded or taken by visitor.
- No glass containers allowed in the living areas.
- Unacceptable items: gum, contraband, open bags of food, fast food, food needing cooking, homemade goods.
|Sunday||1:00pm - 4:00pm|
|Wednesday||6:00pm - 7:30pm|
|Friday||3:30pm - 5:00pm|
|Saturday||7:00am - 9:00am|