Licensing Requirements

Hotels, pools and food service are all licensed separately by Anoka County.  When applying for a lodging license also state whether or not you have food service and or pools.  

Information on food service licensing

Information on pool licensing

Hotel Room-iStock-868453756

Human Trafficking Awareness

Every year, millions of women, children and men are bought and sold in countries around the world, including the United States, and human trafficking generates around 150 billion dollars of profit per year. Awareness can bring the darkness of human trafficking out into the light for all to see. The human trafficking crisis cannot be eliminated without people individually taking action to slow the growth of the trafficking industry. 

The State of Minnesota requires hotels and motels to train their staff about human and sex trafficking, the State of Minnesota provides approved and free training materials here.  

Human Trafficking Training Log

Anonymous Complaints

Any concerns of unsanitary appearance or other conditions in the operation of the lodging facility which may constitute a substantial public health hazard can be reported online to the Anoka County Health Department, or calling 763-324-4260.

Anoka County lodging complaint form

Bed Bug/Pest Information

Information for hotels and motels on how to manage a bed bug infestation in your hotel or motel.