Resources & Forms


Anoka County Resource Guide (PDF) - Phone guide for local agencies and resources.

ACCAP- Anoka County Community Action Program - Helping Anoka County residents access a variety of supports and services for work, home, health and money.

Disability Hub MN - Formerly known as Disability Linkage Line. One-to-one assistance to learn about your options related to work, home, health and money. Call 1-866-333-2466.

Food Shelf - Find a list of Anoka County Food shelf programs.

Minnesota Department of Human Services - State department which provides programs and services for all of Minnesota. 

Minnesota Autism Resource Portal - Up-to-date information and resources related to autism and autism spectrum disorder.

Minnesota Transportation Programs - To arrange non-medical transportation. - Find service providers in your area.


Family Caregiver Connection - Anoka County caregivers support services.


Senior Linkage Line (MN) - Find community services or plan for your future.

MDH Senior Services - Nursing Home information, Ombudsman services, refugee assistance, and more.

Managed Care FAQs - Find answers to common questions about health plan enrollment.

Minnesota Board on Aging - Policies and advocacy for the aging population.

Anoka County Senior Housing Guide (PDF) - Customized living can be an apartment, room, or companion suite with available services such as housekeeping, laundry, personal cares, activities, and meals. It is designed for those who need extra assistance in their day-to-day lives but who do not require nursing home care. Some facilities offer memory care, which provides specialized staff and programming for those living with dementia or Alzheimer’s disease.


Consumer Directed Community Supports (CDCS) Forms - Clients who are currently receiving services through the CDCS option can find related forms here.
MnCHOICES Referral Form (PDF) - Complete and submit to Long Term Services and Supports if you are interested in making a referral for a MnCHOICES assessment.

General Release of Information (PDF) - Complete and submit to your case manager for new agencies or providers.

Mental Health Release of Information (PDF) - Complete and submit to your case manager for new agencies or providers related to your mental health diagnosis or treatment.